Recently, I was asked to research if a Netezza Connector can be used in a server job. Basically, the answer is yes. The connector stage does exist and can be used. At least, I was able to make it work fine. However, a word of caution, the Netezza Connector stage, as of now, is not listed as a supported Server Edition stage in the IIS DataStage 11.5 ‘Parallel job stages and server job stages’ list page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Three Great Crappie Fishing Tricks
- Using Baking Soda To Reduce Tomato Sauce Acidity
- When to Use an Extra Rinse in My Washing Machine
- How To Use A Jig And Bobber To Catch Crappie
- Using Irish Spring Soap As a Garden Repellent
- What is the 90-10 Fishing Rule?
- Technology - What is the convert function in DataStage?
- Which Oven Shelf Should Pumpkin Pie Be Cooked On?
- Life Is What Happens to You While You're Making Other Plans
- The Pros and Cons of Freezing Food in Plastic Bags