If you feel up to baking, then these oven-roasted Rosemary potato wedges are a nice side dish. Especially, during cooler weather when the oven heat will help warm the house and the warm potatoes will warm the soul. This oven-roasted Rosemary potato wedge recipe is easy to make.
- 4 large potatoes, unpeeled and cut into wedges
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon, minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400o F / 200 o C/ Gas Mark 6
- Put all ingredients in a large sealable plastic bag.
- Seal bag and toss to coat potato.
- Then, gently pour into a 9 x13-inch baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, turning potatoes over once about mid-way through.