Here is a nice dinner dish which will use up some of those zucchinis and or summer squash from your vegetable garden.
Zucchini Casserole Ingredients
- Chicken breast- 400 gr (14 oz)
- Zucchini- 1 kg (35 oz)
- Cheese – 100 gr (3,5 oz)
- Sour cream – 4 tbsp
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Small or 1 Medium Onion
- Seasoning – optional
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
Zucchini Casserole Direction
1. Wash zucchini and grate. (I recommend wringing zucchini with your hands to get rid of excess liquid).
2. Onions clean and cut into small cubes. Fry until soft.
3. Chicken breast cut into small pieces. Add 2 tablespoons of sour cream and spices to taste. Stir and leave to marinate.
4. In grated zucchini add eggs and fried onions. Stir and add spices to taste.
5. Marinated chicken mix with zucchini. Put in a form oiled. The surface of the casserole smear the remaining sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 180C (350F).