Orange honey butter is an easy way to add some flavor and character to your meals and can be a nice addition to holidays meals. With the added benefit that orange honey butter can be prepared a couple of days in advance, so, it will be one less thing to prepare on those busy cooking days.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) softened Butter
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) honey
- 1 tsp (5 ml) finely grated orange zest.
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl
- With a mixer, mix at a high speed until light and fluffy.
- Store unused Orange Honey Butter in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Let the butter warm the butter to about room temperature before serving.