Data Virtualization is an information management technique which combines different locations, data format, data structure and/or application data sources into a single “virtual” unifying semantics layer that provides integrated data services to consuming applications or users in real-time. Basically, data virtualization offers Data as a Service (Daas), providing a centralized point for consumption.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to install locate command in Linux Redhat and Centos
- Using Baking Soda To Reduce Tomato Sauce Acidity
- When to Use an Extra Rinse in My Washing Machine
- Recipe - Fruitcake Cookies
- Using Irish Spring Soap As a Garden Repellent
- The Pros and Cons of Freezing Food in Plastic Bags
- Will Irish Spring Soap Kill Your Lawn Grass?
- Three Great Crappie Fishing Tricks
- Cooking - Japanese Pancakes Vs American Pancakes
- How To Use A Jig And Bobber To Catch Crappie