Here is a quick outline of how to configure DBeaver to connect to denodo using JDBC and a few references with other helpful information.
Copy jdbc driver from denodo to dbeaver
- Copy from denodo engine server location: <DENODO_HOME>/tools/client-drivers/jdbc/denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver.jar to Dbeaver location: C:\Program Files\DBeaver\plugins
Configure DBeaver Driver
- In DBeaver, navigate to Database > Driver Manager.
- Choose the ‘New’ button
- Populate the Setting properties
- Name: Denodo 7.0
- Driver Type: Generic
- URL Format: jdbc:vdb://<hostname>:<port>/<database>
- Class Name: com.denodo.vdp.jdbc.Driver
- In ‘Libraries’, Choose ‘Add File’ and navigate to ‘C:\Program Files\DBeaver\plugins’, Choose the denodo jar file and Click ‘Open’
- Click ‘OK’ to Create and save the driver configuration.
- Then, the Driver will be available in the Driver Manager for use