This seriously delicious maple pecan pie is incredibly easy to make, which makes it a perfect treat for holidays. Maple pecan pie is made with maple syrup and brown sugar. If you lack cooking skills, then we invite you to keep reading our maple syrup pecan pie recipe in order to prepare this heavenly delicious pie with a buttery crust and sweet, sticky pecan filling.
Basic Recipe Information
- Approximate preparation time: 10 min.
- Approximate cooking time: 40 min.
- Approximate total time: 50 mins + cooling
- Serves: 8
- Yield: 1, 9-inch pie
To make this sweet, nutty, and fragrant maple pecan pie, you are going to need the following cooking equipment:
- Multi-unit measuring cups/spoons
- Large bowl
- Food processor
- Rimmed baking sheet
- 10-inch tart pan
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup (pure) maple syrup
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup shelled pecans
- 9-inch frozen pie shell
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, brown sugar, butter, maple syrup, butter, and vanilla bean paste. Blend it well in the food processor. Then stir in pecans. Pour your batter into the pie shell.
- Bake it in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F. Place the rack in the middle to the lower third of the oven. Bake until the shell gets a golden brown hue and the filling is set. It takes around 35 to 40 minutes.
How Should Pecan Pie Be Served?
They are best served cooled down to room temperature. You really want that filling to set up just like a pudding inside. If you serve it too warm, then that lovely stuff simply comes spilling out. Serve with a bunch of fresh whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts; per serving:
- 452 calories
- protein 5.4g
- carbohydrates 54g
- fat 25.6g
- cholesterol 77.5mg
- sodium 170mg