These savory crepes with Cottage Cheese and Baked Pepper are a great brunch, lunch, or dinner. This is especially true when you can use fresh peppers from your vegetable garden.
- Milk – 1 1/4 cup (300 ml)
- Flour – 5 ounces (150 gr)
- Eggs (large or jumbo) – 2
- Pinch of salt (1/16 tsp)
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, or cream cheese – 6 ounces (180 gr)
- Bulgarian Pepper or your favorite colorful Pepper- 2
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Sour cream – 2 tsp
- Parsley or dill – optional
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- For crepes, mix eggs with salt and sugar, add milk and stir well.
- Add sifted flour and oil. Rest the dough for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Fry the crepes on both sides.
- Bulgarian pepper wrap in foil and bake at 180C for 15 min.
- Garlic and parsley cut and add in cheese. Combine and salt and Pepper to taste.
- Spread the cheese with garlic on the crepes. Top with diced roasted peppers and wrap in a roll. Cut into portions.