This recipe is easy to make and will be a hit among family and friends! You won’t buy store-bought donuts anymore!
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp powdered milk
- 1.5 tsp. baking powder
- 1.5 tsp. instant dry yeast
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp butter
- ¾ cup water
- 1.5 tsp. salt
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, yeast, powdered milk, and sugar and whisk.
- Add the eggs one by one, and then the water and knead on low speed for 3 minutes, then high speed for another 3 minutes.
- Add the butter and salt, and knead again for 4 minutes on high speed
- Stretch out the dough and check if it’s consistent in shape.
- Let it rest for about 40 minutes.
- When the dough rises, give it a quick punch, then roll it out onto a work surface.
- Shape the donuts with a mold, and let them rise for about an hour in a warm place.
- Fry for 3 minutes on the topside and 2 minutes on the bottom side
- Sprinkle powdered sugar.