Having homemade ricotta cheese in your kitchen should be a staple ingredient. You can spread it onto toast, include in your baked pasta dish, or simply enjoy it with crackers.
- 3 cups powdered milk
- 6 cups of water
- ½ cup vinegar
- ½ cup of milk
- Add the powdered milk and water together in a pot, and mix until fully incorporated.
- Heat to 110 degrees, then turn off the heat. It should separate. If it doesn’t, wait for a few minutes.
- Once separated, add the vinegar.
- Strain the cheese and rinse.
- Add milk bit by bit and gently fold.