Consider making this ready-made mixture as well and store it in an air-tight container for future use. You can make all kinds of pudding with this recipe any time you and your family are craving this yummy treat!
- The Pudding Ready-Made Mix: add 8 cups of powdered milk, 4 cups sugar, 4 cups corn starch, 1 tsp salt.
Vanilla Pudding Directions
- Add 1 cup of this mixture to 3 cups of warm water.
- Add 1 tsp. Vanilla extract, 1 tbsp butter, and stir continuously.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes and keep stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Prepare your bowls or cups, and pour the mixture into them.
- Let them cool for a few minutes, then add to the fridge and let them chill for at least 4-5 hours.
- For Chocolate Pudding: Add 3 tbsp of cocoa powder to the dry mixture before cooking.