When the summer heat is a threat, you’ll be happy to find a delicious and healthy way to beat the heat. This recipe uses chocolate, molasses, and Oreo cookies to give this chocolate cheesecake a unique flavor. This cool no-bake chocolate cheesecake is the perfect treat to serve during the summer. Because rather than baking the cheesecake, you’ll assemble this easy-to-make no-bake chocolate cheesecake and pop it into the refrigerator for a decadent, chocolatey treat with a cool and refreshing texture.
This treat is also an excellent holiday cake to make while the ovens are busy with other baking.
- 13 Oz Oreo without cream
- 1/2 Cup Melted butter
- 10.5 Oz Dark chocolate
- 14 Oz Full fat cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup Golden caster sugar
- 1 Cup Double Cream
- 2 Tbsp Molasses
- Put the Oreos into the food processor and pulse until they become fine crumbs
- Mix the biscuits with the butter. That must be melted into the microwave
- Put the crumb mixture into a springform pan of 8.5″ and press into the base and sides of the lined pan with a spoon and a glass.
- Put it into the freezer for 1 hour before serving
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it in the microwave for 2 minutes
- Whip the cream cheese with the sugar until creamy
- After that, add the double cream and whip again
- When de cream is smooth and shiny, add the molasses and whip another time
- Finally, we need to bring the cream with melted chocolate. Mix them with a spatula
- Put it into the freezer for 3 hours
- Makes 6 servings