In a recent project, I was asked by a new user of Denodo Virtual Data Port (VDP) how to save denodo VDP VQL Shell results. So, here is a simple outline of the process of exporting the VQL Shell results:
- Execute the VQL Shell SQL
- Click on the ‘Save’ button in the ‘Results’ tab to save the results
- A dialog box will open
- Check ‘include Results’ checkbox
- Set the separator character
- Set the path of the Output file and desired filename.
- If you want to the results with a header in a delimited file, enable ‘Include header’ checkbox.
- Click ‘OK’