A good friend of mine loves to cook, but he has recently given up butter and now is substituting it with olive oil in many of his recipes. As you might imagine, when someone changes their diet, the first question they are likely to ask is what the health benefits are of substituting butter with olive oil. My friend was surprised by the answer to this question. He was not aware that there are many health benefits to being a vegetarian or vegan. He did not realize that there are many flavor and texture similarities between vegan cooking and preparingContinue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Using Irish Spring Soap As a Garden Repellent
- Using Baking Soda To Reduce Tomato Sauce Acidity
- Three Great Crappie Fishing Tricks
- When to Use an Extra Rinse in My Washing Machine
- Will Irish Spring Soap Kill Your Lawn Grass?
- Life Is What Happens to You While You're Making Other Plans
- Fall Garlic - How to Plant Fall Garlic
- DataStage – How to add or subtract from a date in a transformer stage
- Recipe - Chicken Spinach Casserole For Two
- Writing - Amazon Short Reads: How Many Words Equal A Page?