What does ERP mean? ERP Means “Enterprise Resource Planning” What is an ERP? An ERP is business software application or series of applications, which facilitate the daily operations of business. An ERP an be commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) applications (which may or may not be customized) or custom built (home grown) by the business and/or assemblages of different vendor applications and/or models. ERP applications dules from a variety of vendors. Common ERP Major Functions ERP application software typically support these major business operations: Financials Management system (FMS) FMS supports accounting, consolidation, planning, and procurement. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) CRM facilitates customer interactions andContinue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Using Irish Spring Soap As a Garden Repellent
- Using Baking Soda To Reduce Tomato Sauce Acidity
- Three Great Crappie Fishing Tricks
- When to Use an Extra Rinse in My Washing Machine
- Will Irish Spring Soap Kill Your Lawn Grass?
- Life Is What Happens to You While You're Making Other Plans
- Fall Garlic - How to Plant Fall Garlic
- DataStage – How to add or subtract from a date in a transformer stage
- Recipe - Chicken Spinach Casserole For Two
- Writing - Amazon Short Reads: How Many Words Equal A Page?