If you ever needed or wanted to get small, thin, fine cuts from a stack of bacon slices, then you likely know what I’m talking about. Basically, even with a properly sharpened knife, it will want to slide around and not bake nice even clean cuts. However, this is easily remedied. The Tip Chill, but do not freeze, meat, poultry, fish, or soft cheese in the freezer. The Chilling Process Yes, I did say freezer. To use this tip: Wrap the meat or cheese in a protective wrap (plastic wrap or freezer paper) Put it in the freeze for aboutContinue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Using Irish Spring Soap As a Garden Repellent
- Using Baking Soda To Reduce Tomato Sauce Acidity
- When to Use an Extra Rinse in My Washing Machine
- Will Irish Spring Soap Kill Your Lawn Grass?
- Three Great Crappie Fishing Tricks
- Life Is What Happens to You While You're Making Other Plans
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SQLite
- Which Oven Shelf Should Pumpkin Pie Be Cooked On?
- How to Use Aluminum Foil As Mulch
- How to Use Irish Soap in the Yard