Here is the 1960 strawberry blonde recipe, which is a quick any easy way to use some fresh strawberries. Servings Makes 2 servings Equipment one blender one measuring cup one paring knife Ingredients 1 cup milk 1 cup fresh strawberries washed, hulled, and diced 1 cup crushed ice 1 tablespoon raspberry, red grape, pomegranate juice cranberry, or red jamaica tea (optional) 1 tablespoon sugar or the equivalent of your favorite sweetener. Directions wash, hull, and diced fresh ripe strawberries put strawberries in blender container get crushed ice from your refrigerator or other source and add ice to the blender containerContinue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Using Irish Spring Soap As a Garden Repellent
- Using Baking Soda To Reduce Tomato Sauce Acidity
- Three Great Crappie Fishing Tricks
- When to Use an Extra Rinse in My Washing Machine
- Will Irish Spring Soap Kill Your Lawn Grass?
- Life Is What Happens to You While You're Making Other Plans
- Fall Garlic - How to Plant Fall Garlic
- DataStage – How to add or subtract from a date in a transformer stage
- Recipe - Chicken Spinach Casserole For Two
- Writing - Amazon Short Reads: How Many Words Equal A Page?