This is a quick individual serving side dish for most any winter dinner or an holiday meal for two. Ingredients 1 Med-Lg Sweet Potato 1 Pinch Sea salt 1/4 tsp Finely shredded orange peel 1 Tbsp Orange juice ¼ Cup Orange juice 3/4 tsp Tapioca flour 2 tsp Maple syrup Instructions Preheat oven to 350F. Peel and slice the sweet potato into 1/2-inch thick discs. Divide evenly among two 10-ounce ramekins. Sprinkle lightly with salt and drizzle the one tablespoon of orange juice equally over the sweet potato in both ramekins. Place the ramekins on a baking stone, thenContinue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Using Irish Spring Soap As a Garden Repellent
- Using Baking Soda To Reduce Tomato Sauce Acidity
- When to Use an Extra Rinse in My Washing Machine
- Will Irish Spring Soap Kill Your Lawn Grass?
- Three Great Crappie Fishing Tricks
- Life Is What Happens to You While You're Making Other Plans
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SQLite
- Which Oven Shelf Should Pumpkin Pie Be Cooked On?
- How to Use Aluminum Foil As Mulch
- How to Use Irish Soap in the Yard