Sometimes birds have a hard time getting fresh and clean water. A birdbath could come in handy in such instances. It could also be great if you love watching birds. Water has been proven to attract more bird species than feeders. However, getting a birdbath is the first step. You need to place the birdbath properly to ensure it serves its purpose perfectly. Here are some quick bird bath placement tips to consider. How to place a birdbath 1. Place near a window or where you can see/watch birds easily Although you may be getting a birdbath solely for providingContinue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Using Irish Spring Soap As a Garden Repellent
- Three Great Crappie Fishing Tricks
- Using Baking Soda To Reduce Tomato Sauce Acidity
- When to Use an Extra Rinse in My Washing Machine
- Will Irish Spring Soap Kill Your Lawn Grass?
- Life Is What Happens to You While You're Making Other Plans
- Fall Garlic - How to Plant Fall Garlic
- DataStage – How to add or subtract from a date in a transformer stage
- Recipe - Chicken Spinach Casserole For Two
- Writing - Amazon Short Reads: How Many Words Equal A Page?