One of the things that I am most excited about getting to try for this recipe is that it is made with marshmallow cream. The other thing that I love about this recipe is that it uses Ambrosia, which is from Italy. If you are unfamiliar with Ambrosia, it is a dried platter-shaped dried fruit used in cooking as a candy or energy drink. It was invented by the ancient Italians.
Ambrosia Salad is a combination of Italian food. There are various different recipes that people have created. Some people have created their own recipes using different ingredients, while others have incorporated other ingredients. The recipe for this unique dessert was created when flavoring is added to the whipped cream base.
Many people love eating this salad. It is easy to make and has different tastes depending on what you have added to it. An advantage of this salad is that Ambrosia Salad is very inexpensive. You can make Ambrosia Salad at home without spending a lot of money. Some people like the original flavor, while others like a sweeter Ambrosia Salad. If you have never had it, you will be surprised by the different flavors people prefer to eat it with.
There is a recipe available online that is easy to follow. This recipe uses an authentic Ambrosia Salad Cream. You should be able to find this cream at a local store that sells food products. Another alternative that you could use to make your own Ambrosia Salads is to use prepared whipped cream or cool whip.
One of the reasons for Ambrosia Salad’s popularity is that you can make many different kinds of Ambrosia Salads. Ambrosia Salad can be made in different falvors like strawberry, blueberry, and lemon. This is a great way to get a healthy dessert with a delicious flavor .
Recipe – Classic Ambrosia Salad
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 2 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients.
- With a spatula, gently folded the ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Put he salad in the refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve in a Sundae or dessert glass
- Garnish with oranges, cherries and/or pineapple slice.
- Sprinkle with a hint of cinnamon powder