This soup has several things going for it.
- First, is simplicity. You’ll probably not find many recipes much simpler than this one.
- Second, you don’t actually have to cook this recipe. Just assemble, chill, and serve.
This makes it a perfect hot weather soup.
- 1 (17-oz.) can cream style corn
- 2 cups light cream
- 1 cup finely chopped celery with leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon mace
- 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients,
- Mix thoroughly,
- Then chill in refrigerator and,
- serve chilled.
- Makes 9 servings