This delicious Italian cheesecake is made with ricotta and hints of amaretto. It is a rich, decadent dessert that is easy to make. It can be stored for up to 2 months in the freezer. To serve, thaw it in the refrigerator overnight.
Amaretto Ricotta Cheesecake is light and airy, is an easy dessert to prepare, and is a delicious way to enjoy the amaretto flavor. It’s so simple to make and tastes great! If you love cheesecakes, you will love this one!
- 2 cups ricotta
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ¼ cup amaretto
- 2 cups mascarpone
- ½ cup sour cream
- 5 large or jumbo eggs
Sour Cream Topping
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon amaretto
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup almond flakes
- 4 oz red currant
- Add the ricotta, mascarpone, sour cream, and sugar in a large bowl. Mix the composition with a mixer until it becomes smooth.
- Add the cornstarch and amaretto gradually. Homogenize the composition with the mixer.
- Gradually add whole eggs and beat with the mixer at medium speed until the mixture becomes homogeneous and soft
- Take a 10-inch baking dish and line it with baking paper
- Put the composition in the lined tray and bake the mixture for 75 minutes at 350 degrees F
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping. In a small bowl, mix the sour cream with the sugar and amaretto
- After the cheesecake is baked, please leave it to cool for 5 minutes, then pour the topping on top and put the cheesecake in the oven for another 15 minutes
- After it is baked, let it cool on a grill for 1 hour, then put it in the refrigerator for 4 hours to cool completely.
- Decorate the cheesecake with red currants and toasted almond flakes
Makes 14 servings Enjoy