Make easy homemade Halloween sugar cookies! The kids will love these fun treats! Perfect for parties too! Whether baking for yourself or a group of friends, these Halloween sugar cookies will be a hit! Follow the simple recipe below to bake and decorate your Halloween sugar cookies.
Easy homemade Halloween sugar cookies
These delicious and soft cookies will melt in your mouth! They’re the perfect dessert for parties, carnivals, and fall festivals, and they look adorable when shaped into fun shapes. Your guests will be delighted! You can also use a cookie cutter to make spooky shapes if you want to! And the kids will love making and decorating these delicious treats.
- 8 Oz butter
- 6 Oz sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 13 Oz flour
- 1 egg white
- 9 Oz icing sugar
- Food coloring
- Combine the butter with the sugar and mix it until creamy
- Add 1 egg and vanilla extract and beat for 2 minutes
- Add flour gradually, the baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Mix it on a low speed for 2 minutes
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour
- Roll the dough into ¼ inch and cut with a ring
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes at 350 °F
- For glazing, whip 1 egg white with the icing sugar for 5 minutes until creamy
- Mix this glaze with different food colors and decorate the biscuits
- Makes 30 cookies
Comments are closed.