Many ingredients lurking in our fridge or pantry are often neglected or forgotten that we ever had them. We buy them at the store thinking we will use the “one day,” but we never get around to figuring out what to do with them. Believe it or not, powdered milk is one of those underestimated ingredients. Like milk, powdered milk comes in full-fat or nonfat varieties. Often known as powdered milk or dry milk, powdered milk can be used for so many things besides the obvious way: adding water to it to turn it into milk. You can use milkContinue reading
Top Posts & Pages
- Three Great Crappie Fishing Tricks
- Using Baking Soda To Reduce Tomato Sauce Acidity
- Which Oven Shelf Should Pumpkin Pie Be Cooked On?
- Life Is What Happens to You While You're Making Other Plans
- The Pros and Cons of Freezing Food in Plastic Bags
- When to Use an Extra Rinse in My Washing Machine
- DataStage – Timestamp from date
- How to install locate command in Linux Redhat and Centos
- How to Make Box White Cake Mix Taste Homemade
- Technology - What is the convert function in DataStage?