This Café Olé recipe is a simple coffee, which comes from the southwestern food traditions. It is a coffee with a little extra character, which makes an excellent drink those cool autumn evening at home.
|Ingredient||US measure||Metric measure|
|Hot Black Coffee||8 Cups||1900 ml|
|Lime Juice (fresh squeezed)||3 oz.||90 ml|
|Sugar||6 teaspoons||14 grams|
|Whipped cream||9 oz.||270 ml|
- Combine all Ingredients, except whipped cream, and stir
- Pour into eight serving cups
- Add a dollop of whipped cream on top and serve
- Using a nice flavored coffee as the base can add a nice flavor variation of this recipe. So, you may want to try making it with a nice vanilla, Mocha, Caramel, or Almond flavored coffee.
- Makes 6, 8 oz. cups
How best to serve the dish?
- This drink is best served hot