It’s not fall, until you’ve had a taste of a delightful, scrumptious treat! Fresh strawberry muffins are a favorite muffin recipe in many households. These muffins are made with sweet fresh or frozen strawberries.
|Chopped strawberries||1 2⁄3 cups||400 ml|
|All-purpose flour||1 ½ cups||360 ml|
|Baking soda||½ teaspoon||2.5 ml|
|Vegetable oil||1/3 cup||80 ml|
|Milk||½ cup||120 ml|
|Sugar||2/3 cup||160 ml|
|Vanilla extract||½ teaspoon||2.5 ml|
|Almond extract||½ teaspoon||2.5 ml|
|Salt||½ teaspoon||2.5 ml|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line muffin pan with a paper liner, or grease the bottom of the muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and oil until well combined.
- Stir in vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients, mix until well combined.
- Toss in strawberries and lightly stir to coat with flour.
- Stir in milk.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool for 20 minutes before removing them from pans.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely
This recipe makes 1 dozen standard-size muffins.
How best to serve the dish?
Serve warm or at room temperature with cream cheese, whipped cream or yogurt.
How to store
Place muffins in airtight container and store at room temperature for 3 days. If you wish to store them for a long time, wrap them tightly in foil or put in freezer bags, and store in the fridge.
How long can it be stored?
Frozen muffins can last for three months.
Comments are closed.