This gluten-free and easy-to-make porridge is a tasty breakfast you can make with limited time on your hands. Simply cook right into your skillet and serve. The perfect dish for up to 4 people.
- 1 ½ cups (510g) old fashioned oats
- ½ cup (170g) sliced almonds
- 1 cup (340g) quinoa cooked
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup (70g) brown sugar
- ½ pint blueberries
- 1 peach, fresh or canned, is good too
- 1 ½ cups (315 mL) milk, separated
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- In a large bowl, toss together oats, almonds, quinoa, maple syrup, honey, and brown sugar.
- Add tossed mix into a small skillet (8 or 9 inches)
- then add blueberries and peaches.
- Pour in 1 cup of milk.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Remove from heat and pour in the remainder of the milk.
- About 4 servings
This looks awesome. Beautiful presentation! 💕
Comments are closed.