What is CRM?
CRM (customer relationship management) is a type of ERP application, which are used to facilitate sales, marketing, and business development interactions throughout the customer life cycle.
What does a CRM Application do?
A CRM application capabilities, broadly, encompass:
- Lead management, email marketing, and campaign management
Sales Force Automation
- Contact management, pipeline analysis, sales forecasting, and more
Customer Service & Support
- Ticketing, knowledge management systems, self-service, and live chat
Field Service Management
- Scheduling, dispatching, invoicing, and more
Call Center Automation
- Call routing, monitoring, CTI, and IVR
Help Desk Automation
- Ticketing, IT asset management, self-service and more
- Contact and lead management, partner relationship management, and market development funds management
Business analytics integration
- Analytics application and Business intelligence and reporting integration, which may include internal reporting capabilities.